Press play to take a look inside the Beginner’s Master Class
As soon as you sign-up you can get started with…
Lesson Video Breakdown:
Starting from Scratch Lessons:
These two lessons will walk you through everything you’ll need to get started. Both lessons are pre-recorded so you can use them as much as you need before our first live lesson.
Practicing with the metronome is a key piece to getting better at playing with others and developing confident timing. This week, I’ll show you how to incorporate using the metronome in your practice.
- Wearing picks + right hand position
- Rolls (picking patterns)
- Metronomes: Why?, How? and When?
Learn a simple formula for playing chords in any key so you can play chords at jam sessions.
- Nashville Number System and I IV V chords (All the theory you need to know)
- How to find your I IV V chords
- Playing the chords of “Will the Circle Be Unbroken” in 2 different keys
The pentatonic scale is a simple 5-note scale present in all vocal tunes. Developing your awareness of it will help you learn melodies faster!
- The pentatonic scale and dissecting vocal melodies
- Two essential scale shapes (open and closed positions)
- Where do the melody and chords intersect and how can I apply them to the songs I want to learn?
- “Will the Circle Be Unbroken” melody using pentatonic scales
We’ve learned a lot the past 4 weeks, so how do we organize it into the most efficient and effective practice routine?
- What’s next? How to keep making progress from here
- BONUS tunes to learn using the Listen & Learn method
- Practice Routine Guide: Step-by-step map
- Active Listening Study Course